By Cal Meacham
2013 is promising to be a great year for the post-rock and indie rock junkies (including myself and Koz) who cling to the 90′s/00′s moody/noisy rock claiming it to be the last great musical genre. We have already seen Numero Group release an unheard Codeine live disc What About The Lonely and we eagerly await the Slint news that David Pajo hinted at late last year.
June 11th marks more great news as Quarterstick records will be releasing Fifteen Quiet Years on vinyl.
After being hidden away for the last several years, Fifteen Quiet Years – all the important Rodan recordings that fans of Rusty have long wished they could unearth! A celebratory document four years in the making, the collection includes the 1994 BBC Peel session, together with all of Rodan’s long-out-of-print 7″s and compilation tracks.
- Milk and Melancholy
- Tooth Fairy
- Big Things, Small Things
- Before the Train
Includes 10 bonus tracks of unreleased live recordings (tracks #10 — #19):
10. Tooth Fairy Retribution Manifesto (The Black Cat, Washington, DC – bonus track)
11. Wurl (The Flying Squire, Danbury, CT – bonus track)
12. Big Things, Small Things / Martin (40 Watt Club, Athens, GA – bonus track)
13. Before The Train (Lounge Ax, Chicago, IL – bonus track)
14. Milk and Melancholy (Lounge Ax, Chicago, IL – bonus track)
15. Wurl (Our House Cafe, Costa Mesa, CA – bonus track)
Shipping News Facebook – Link