Codemasters, makers of the popular Formula 1 racing consol games have release a FREE online Formula 1 game today. Link
From the site:
Featuring all the stars, cars and circuits of the 2011 FIA Formula One Championship, experience a whole new world of Formula One through your web browser.
Take on opponents and climb the leader boards in accessable online multiplayer races. Jump into time trials and Championships for a quick Formula One fix.
Make the calls to drive success on track by becoming Boss of your very own team. Design a livery, chose car upgrades and build your own headquarters to lead your team to championship glory.
Check out the game and let us know what you think -Link
We are almost done with 7 months of 2010 and with my favorite “first half” music list behind me I thought it was a good time to discuss some of the things that I am looking forward to finishing out the year with.
Posted in Movies, Sports, Television, Video Games
Tagged Dinoshark, Fallout: New Vegas, Frank Darabont, Harry Potter, Land of Talk, Mad Men, Michigan State Football, Piranha 3d, PS3, SyFy, The Walking Dead, University of Michigan, Video Games, Warner Brothers, Xbox 360
The first new NES game in 15 years was released today by RetroZone. The game is titled Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril and with a $30 price point it sold out shortly after it was listed. The cartridge is styled in the original design and the game includes a full color manual and one of those classic black NES dust sleeves.
- Inspired from I Wanna Be The Guy along with other classic platforming games, Sivak Games proudly presents Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril, the newest platformer game to grace the NES in almost 15 years.
- After having uncovered a plot to build a Supermech, you head to an ancient high-tech fortress in an effort to prevent this weapon from being completed.
- You must navigate through the various sectors of the fortress, while battling its denizens and avoiding its many dangers.
- Along the way, you will uncover items that will allow progress to new locations of the fortress and grant you new abilities.
- Over 550 rooms, more than 30 enemy types, and 8 bosses stand between you and victory.
- Also featured are 5 difficulty settings and a password system.
- Much more than a reproduction, this original game cartridge is built using all new parts. No donor carts were harmed in the making of this game.
RetroZone site – Link
My favorite movie of 2009 finally hits shelves.
I am eagerly awaiting the follow up to Fallout 3 and here is our first glimpse at the next installment due out Fall 2010.